Thursday 14 April 2016

Speed painting hero!

I got this Hasslefree Miniatures model in the Lead Adventure Forum model exchange earlier this year; when I saw it I had the notion of matching it up with some of my generic sci-fi infantry.



I did the same thing I did with the minions: sprayed her with Army Painter brown primer, painted the armour plates with old GW Tausept Ochre, washed the whole thing in brown, applied the base colour again to the armour edges and so on, did the face and gun and whatnot, and done. Here she is with the other sci-fi guys.



I still have absolutely no use for these guys, but you never know. 

4 comments:

  1. Incredibly avant garde Frostgrave warband?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do want to do a sci-fi Frostgrave variant at some point.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely top stuff! I love generic sci fi troops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of these days I'll run a game that requires them.

      Delete