Wednesday 23 September 2015

I am back ... ish.

I have spent most of the last week moving house, and although the process is pretty much done it hasn't left me with a lot of time to write ... or maybe I've just got out of the habit.

Anyway, now that my study is all sorted out I'm feeling a little better about returning to blogging. I don't have a lot to say today, but I'll try to have a more substantial post for Friday.


This is the gaming cabinet in my study. Miniatures and things are in a closet, and there's a set of shelves for terrain -- a gaming table is coming soon -- but I have put a few selected groups of figures in the little display spaces just for looks. You can't see them very clearly, but I'll try to take a better picture tomorrow when the light is good. 

Anyway, it took a long time but finally we're in our new house and all my stuff is out and I can get back to work. I've got some exciting projects coming up during the rest of the year, and I'm looking forward to telling you about them!

1 comment: