Sunday 17 August 2014

RPG a Day, Day 17: Laugh, clown, laugh.

Today I'm going to talk about the funniest game I've run. Despite what you might think, it's not Paranoia. If you know me, you might know what it is ...



Notes:

You can get the Dying Earth RPG on Drivethru. The update to the rules is the Revivification Folio. You can also get the book in the traditional format. And you should read the original stories

Somehow I failed to mention that a) of course, the Dying Earth stories are where the D&D magic system comes from, more or less, and b) that one of my favourite things about Paranoia is that its definitive artist and I have the same name. He even once sent me an email headed "evil clone must die!"

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever really played in a Paranoia game that wasn't playing on the chaotic level. I'd quite like to play a more satirical take some day.

    ReplyDelete